Thank you, MindMindful, for awarding The Artistic Life blog with the Versatile Blogger Award. I am flattered and will follow the rules contingent upon acceptance of this award.
1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post. Thanks again and make sure you check out MindMindful’s blog!
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass this award along to 15 other blogs.
7 Things About Myself:
1. I used to make wind chimes for a living, and it was fun.
2. In the third grade, the other students voted me as the best recorder player in the whole class. That was my finest third-grade moment.
3. I’m not Italian, but everyone thinks I am.
4. I went to New Zealand with my husband for our honeymoon. It was gorgeous and I’d love to go back.
5. I have a cat named Smokey. She sometimes sits in the window and I wave to her when I leave the house in the morning. I swear that she waves back.
6. I didn’t learn to swim until I was 12.
7. I was born in Hackensack, NJ. That’s the same place that Billy Joel mentions in his song – “Who needs a house out in Hackensack…is that all you get for your money?”.
15 Blogs I Recommend: